Report a Problem

Leak Adjustments

A water leak adjustment can be requested for severe water leaks as approved by the City.  Making such a request does not extend the period for payment of the water bill.  Requests for adjustments on delinquent accounts will not be acted upon until paid in full.

Details information can be found at the following link: DMC Ch. 21.05 Water leak rate adjustment. (See section 21.05.070)

Additional information can be found in Ordinance 06-817 (PDF).

To request a water leak adjustment, submit this form: Request for Water Leak Adjustment.

Any questions relating to the status of a utility account should be directed to the Utility Department at 253-912-5210 or 253-964-8121.