- Parks & Recreation
- Farmers Market
2023 DuPont Farmers Market Season
Vendor applications for the 2023 Season are now open for all vendors.
There is a new process for vendor applications this year. To vend at the DuPont Farmers Market, you must create an account through CivicRec, which is our new payment processing portal. We understand this new process may be confusing and are here to help. For more information on how to create a CivicRec profile please visit our help site HERE (scroll to the bottom of the page).
Vendor Application Process:
- Create CivicRec Account - click HERE to create an account.
- Please create your account as individual, not an organization
- For more information on how to create a CivicRec account please visit our help site HERE (scroll to the bottom of the page).
- Apply for the Preliminary Application (once CivicRec account is created).
- Wait for Market Staff to contact you with approval to continue the application process.
- Submit and pay for Final Vendor Application.
- Please visit our Business License page to determine which of two City of DuPont Business License your business will need to acquire.
- City of DuPont Temporary Business License ($5) - Allows you to vend in the City of DuPont throughout the duration of the 2023 Farmers Market season. Must not gross more than $2,000 annually within the City of DuPont. Click HERE to obtain this license.
- City of DuPont Endorsement & State Business License ($75) - if you plan on grossing more than $2,000 annually within the City of DuPont. Please click HERE for more information .
- Once accepted, email Emma at email@example.com all licenses, permits and special requirements.
For more information on becoming a Washington State Farmers Market Vendor please check out these helpful links below.
- Selling at Farmers Markets in Washington State
- Washington State Farmers Market Association
- Tacoma Pierce County Health Department
Please reach out to market staff if you are having ANY trouble completing the application. We are here to help!
Contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 290-1096 or Amy Walker at email@example.com or (253) 405-9698.
June 1 – August 17
Thursdays, 3 PM – 7 PM
Fall Market - TBD
No market July 6
1400 Palisade Blvd., DuPont, WA 98327